PARIS TRAVEL GUIDE
Paris is the most beautiful city in Europe after London. It is also called as City of lights. It is famous for its monuments, gardens, museums and eye-catching sightseeing. It is the capital and most charming city in France.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit Paris is from April to June and October to early November when the temperatures are mild and warm. You can enjoy this time as the crowd is reduced.
Paris is also known as City of lights. The topmost tourist attraction of Paris is Eiffel Tower. Some of the topmost tourist attractions are Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Palais Garnier, Opera National de Paris, Seine river cruises, Luxembourg Gardens, and many more.
Free Things to do
- Go and walk in the beautiful city of lights. It is the world's best city for walkers to see neighborhood events and programs.
- You can also visit free museums in Paris like Louvre, the Paris modern art museum and many more.
- As in Paris, many events take place, so you can visit there and enjoy with your loved ones.
- Visit the Churches and Cathedrals of Paris.
The Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is the largest international airport in France which serves both domestic as well as international flights. In Paris, you can travel by underground metro, trams, RER suburban express train, bus, Noctilean, and air services.
Best places to stay
There are so many fantastic restaurants in Paris where we can eat delicious food and have fun with our families. The topmost and popular restaurants are Le Bristol Paris, Hotel residence Henri 4, Hotel Diana, Le Relais Montmartre and many more. These are the most luxurious hotels and restaurants at an affordable price.
- Visit a sightseeing place on foot.
- You can get discounts at Louvre.
- If you want to travel, go by public transportation.
- Find an affordable as well as a comfortable place to stay.
- Travel by low-cost airline.