How To Speak To A Live Person At Cape Air?
Cape Air, also known as Hyannis Air service, is an airline headquartered at Cape cod gateway airport with a fleet size of 102. The airline operates flights to 38 destinations across the Northeast, Cape Cod & the Islands, and the Midwest, Eastern Montana, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, and West Indies. If you want to know the answer to the question, “ How To Speak To A Live Person At Cape Air?” you must read through the information here. Customers can use any of the channels of communication to speak to a live person to resolve a travel-related query.
You can speak to a live person at Cape Air by calling the customer service number at 800-CAPE-AIR 227-3247. Once you dial the number, you have to follow the automated voice instructions given below to get to a customer service agent.
- Dial Phone Number 800-227-3247 or 1-802-341-3401 (OTA)
- Select the appropriate number to choose the language of your preference.
- To manage a flight booking, press 1.
- Select 2 for baggage issues.
- You may choose 3 to request a refund.
- Press 9 to interact with an agent and you will not worry and think, “How To Talk To Someone At Cape Air?” as you will be connected instantly.
- Once you are connected, you have to provide basic details like name, number, email address, and booking reference to the agent.
How To Talk To Someone At Cape Air?
You can talk to someone at Cape Air by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like to keep track of the conversation, emailing is one of the best options to get in touch with the airline to get help.
Alternatively, you may skim through the official website capeair.com to get to the contact page, where you can find all the details. You may follow the steps below.
- Once you are on the homepage, you have to scroll down and click “Customer care.”
- The new page that opens will have numbers specific to an issue, or you may use the links given to send an email and get in touch with an agent.
What are the Working Hours of Cape Air Customer Service?
The working hours of Cape Air customer service are 24 hours a day and seven days a week; if you were uncertain about when to contact the airline and thinking, “What are the Working Hours of Cape Air Customer Service?” you can get assistance anytime you connect with the airline as a representative will be available to help you out.