How To Add TSA PreCheck To American Airlines?
TSA Precheck is a government membership program designed to expedite passengers' boarding process. For the TSA precheck program, the applicants must be U.S. citizens or nationals or can be permanent residents. Some foreign nationals allow them: NEXUS, SENTRI, and Global Entry. If you are wondering about adding TSA precheck to American Airlines, then there are the following details mentioned:-
There are some simple ways to add the TSA precheck to American airline below are the following steps that you have to follow and then two other steps for the new beginning and for the existing reservations; let's check the below procedures:-
You can update the AAdvantage profile with the number;-
- You have to login into your account.
- Then move to the 'your account' option and then select the 'information and password.'
- Lastly, add your paycheck number in the related or known number field in the secure traveler area.
For a new booking, when you are booking the ticket:-
- select the flight date and time, and enter the passenger's details.
- If you are not logged in to the account, enter the precheck number manually in the traveler number field.
For existing reservations, if you already book the flight or are wondering Can I add my TSA PreCheck to an existing American Airlines reservation? Then you must go to the manage trip option and click on the add/edit passengers information to add the precheck number. Moreover, you can also get in touch with customer services to get the pieces of information.
Can I add TSA PreCheck if I already bought tickets?
Moreover, if you are wondering, Can I add TSA PreCheck if I already bought tickets? Then, No, TSA does not give a permit to add the precheck in existing reservations. However, there is some airline that you can allow to add the code by going to the manage my tip option and then following the instruction that appears on your screen to enter the TSA code.
Why is my TSA PreCheck not showing on my boarding pass at American Airlines?
- If you are thinking, Why is my TSA PreCheck not showing on the boarding pass American Airlines? Then there are the following reasons that you may enter the wrong KTN or PASSID number. The number of KTN or PASSED is your reservation which has to be similar to the number that TSA has on file. If there is any mistake or even the one digit of KTN is off, then this won't be able to see the precheck label on the boarding pass.
- Moreover, there is some more common reason that your TSA precheck pass is not visible in your boarding pass. If you did not attach your known traveler number to your airline account when your identification doesn't match with the boarding pass, when you have an airline where TSA is not permitted, and when your membership of TSA is expired.
- Hope that all the detailed information mentioned above will be helpful and advantageous for you to know everything about the TSA Precheck. If you want to know more, then you can get in touch with the customer services of American Airlines. Now, you can easily add the TSA Precheck on your flight ticket while you are reserving.