How long does it take to get a refund from LATAM?
There can be multiple instances when you end up missing your flight, and you become compelled to apply for a refund from the airline, or there may be chances when the airline cancels the flight due to some unforeseen circumstance, for example, poor weather, national emergency, illness, etc., Suppose you applied for a refund, and now you are wondering when LATAM will proceed with the refund. Please look at the following points that will give you a brief idea about the same:
- LATAM often refunds passengers within 7-10 business days after viewing every detail, for example, the reason for the refund, whether a cause is valid, and so on.
- There can be instances when a refund gets delayed due to some technical issue or a lack of customer executive processing requests. So, in these circumstances, better reach out to the customer executive of the airline on their phone number.
How do I get a refund from LATAM?
Suppose your flight is canceled or you have canceled a flight due to some reason, and now you are compelled to request a refund, but you do not know the process (one must be aware of the refund policy of LATAM to avoid any cancellation fee charged by the airline). So, below are the different ways to get a refund from LATAM. Please have a look:
Can you request a refund through a refund form?
You are advised to follow the steps to fill out the refund request form in case of flight cancellation 1-802-341-3401. Please have a look:
- Visit the official website of LATAM to start the process.
- Type Refund form in the search option.
- Once you type, you will find the form; tap on it.
- Give all your details, for example, name, PNR number, flight dates, and other things, and submit the form. (You will receive a refund after 7-10 working days.)
Apply for a refund through a call.
You have also been given an opportunity to request a refund over a call 1-802-341-3401 if you are unable to follow the steps written above. You can reach out to the number 1 (866) 435-9526, and a customer executive will be assigned to you to provide resolutions.