How long does it take to get a refund from Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines is a South Korean Airline famous for providing international and domestic flights to numerous destinations. Asiana Airlines believes in providing easy and plain services to its passengers so that one can do the needful without going through a lengthy procedure.
Getting a refund in the aviation segment can be hard, and passengers usually do not know the correct procedure to get their refund back. If you have an Asiana Airlines flight booking or reservation and the question that comes to your mind is, ‘how long does it take to get a refund from Asiana airlines?’ If that’s the case, you can claim your refund from Asiana Airlines with the help of the following method.
If you’ve already filled out the refund request form and waiting for the refund to be credited, the following will help you significantly;
- Asiana Airlines refund usually takes 7-10 business days to be credited to the passenger.
- The mode of refund will be the same as the mode of original payment.
- If the passenger paid with the help of cash, the amount would be added to the passengers’ bank account.
- You can only request an Asiana refund within 30 days of the active time of your flight tickets.
- You cannot claim a refund on expired tickets.
- You can only get a refund via the Asiana Airlines official website or by calling their reservations number if the booking medium is the same.
- If you purchased with the help of a travel website or agent, you’d have to contact the respective person.
The question ‘How long does it take to get a refund from Asiana Airlines?' can be answered by going through all the above points.
How to get a refund from Asiana Airlines?
You can get an Asiana Airlines refund by going through the following;
- Visit the official Asiana Airlines website on a browser of your choice.
- The page will ask you to select Region/ Language.
- Select a preferred language in your region.
- Now, click on the ‘Find My Trip’ option present in the main tab menu of the website.
- Enter the below-mentioned details to access your existing Asiana Airlines flight booking;
- Booking Number
- Departure City
- Arrival City
- Boarding Date
- Last Name
- Click on ‘Find my Trip’ after entering the details to access your booking.
- If you’ve not already canceled your tickets, click on cancel and proceed.
- Click on the ‘Request a Refund’ option if you've canceled your tickets.
- Please fill out the refund request form and submit it on their official website.
- Ensure that you call their helpline number after submitting the refund request form and narrate the scenario to one of their customer support representatives.
- It will initiate your Asiana Airlines refund after that.
You can get a refund from Asiana Airlines by following the details listed above and saving yourself from losing your hard-earned money.