Check-in policy of Air New Zealand
There are several ways to check in with Air New Zealand. You can make the check-in online through the official website or use the old method of visiting the airport for check-in. However, it is recommended to make the check-in either through the official website or the application because then you’ll be able to avoid the long queue at the airport. You can read the policies and the procedure for check-in below.
How early can I check in Air New Zealand?
You can check in online twenty-four hours before the flight's departure time. You can even mention the number of baggage you’re going to carry. If you have any additional luggage, you can even enter that information while making the check-in online.
What is the Air NZ check-in policy?
The check-in policy of Air NZ is given below. This policy will ensure that you don’t face any issues in making the check-in. The most important part is to follow the timing mentioned for check-in.
- You have to ensure that you have reached the airport at least two hours before the flight's departure time. If you have booked an international flight, you must be at the airport at least three hours before the departure time.
- You can check in online twenty-four hours before the flight's departure time.
- To make the online check-in, you must use the official application of Air New Zealand or the official website. You cannot use any third-party website for that purpose.
- You cannot select a seat once you have completed the check-in process.
To know more about the check-in conditions, you can undoubtedly connect with the customer service team of Air New Zealand.
Air New Zealand baggage check-in online.
You can do that baggage check-in online. For that, it is necessary to ensure that you have followed the path given below. Then mention the details of the baggage you’re carrying without any expert's help.
- Get on the Air New Zealand's website.
- There it would help if you chose the option of check-in.
- Enter your PNR number and full name.
- Now press the check-in option.
- You’ll come across your booking.
- Choose the option of “Add baggage.”
- Enter the number of baggage you’re carrying.
- Choose the save option.
That is it. You have successfully added your baggage details. Now you won’t need to be in those long queues for check-in. You only need to reach the airport on time. You can connect with the customer service team in case you want the completed details regarding the baggage policy of Air New Zealand.