How do I get a refund from Iberia?
If you have booked a flight ticket with Iberia Airlines, you can get your refund without much hassle. You need to follow some steps, and you have the money with you within no time. You can request a refund from the official website of the airline. However, if you are curious about how long does it take to refund Iberia, the answer is 7-10 working days. You can get the calculated refund within this period based on your ticket type and payment method. If you want to know the process to get a refund from Iberia Airlines, you can follow the steps below.
Steps to get a refund from Iberia Airlines?
To request a refund from the airline, you can contact the airline's call center. Also, you can follow the instructions below to get a refund online.
- Head to the official website of Iberia Airlines first.
- You can find the Manage Booking option on the Iberia homepage.
- Here, you have to enter your flight booking number and last name as per the ticket.
- When you see the canceled booking on the page, click on the Request Refund button.
- Fill out the form stating the reason for your cancellation and choose your ticket type.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Iberia refund form.
How long does it take to refund Iberia?
Once the Iberia customer experts verify your request, you can get the refund within 7-10 working days in the original payment form.
So, by following the above steps, you can get a refund from Iberia easily. If you still wonder about how do I get a refund from Iberia airline, you can contact the customer support team to initiate your refund. You need to provide the required information related to your booking, and then you can get a refund from the airline. Make sure to read the refund policies of Iberia to avoid any trouble in the refund process.