How do I change my Southwest flight without paying more?
Suppose you have a flight with Southwest Airlines and, due to some circumstances, you need to make a change in your flight date. In that case, you must be worried about the procedure to change the flight date, but don't worry because Southwest Airlines provides you with a very flexible flight change policy. So it gets very easy to change your flight with Southwest Airlines. You can change your flight through the airline's official web portal or use the offline method by visiting the airport on the reservation desk to make the changes. You can read further the steps to change your flight.
- You have to go to the airline's official web portal from your favorite browser. Then check in with a similar account used at the reservation time.
- After that, you've got the choice of the "Manage my Booking" section out there within the top corner of the online portal.
- There you have to enter your ticket reservation number and your last name.
- Then your booking can be seen on the web portal. You'llYou'll be able to see several choices on the top of the screen. There you have to see a flight change option. Click on that.
- Then you will see the flight change steps of choosing your origin, destination, and travel category, then search it and select the flight in line with your plan.
- And once you're finished with the choice of flights, then you'll be able to select the seat from the seat map and then hit the submit button.
- After that, if it shows it to create a payment, then make the payment once you are done with the changes. Your registered email address and phone number will get the new flight details. You can also see your new booking details by going on the "Manage my Booking" option.
How do I long to change my Southwest Flight?
You can make a change of your flight up to 14 days before the original travel date at Southwest Airlines. However, you have to pay several charges to the airline for making the changes, and if you want to save your money by not paying the flight change charges, then you have to go through some of the airline's flight change policies for the same.
- If you create the changes on your flight date before twenty-four hours of booking, then you don't have to pay any flight change fee to the airline.
- And if you make the changes on your flight date after 24 hours of booking, then you have to pay the airline charges.
- You have to pay the difference between both flights to confirm your changes.
Now you must be clear with the flight change policy and procedure on Southwest Airlines with the given information.