How do I change a flight on Thai Airways?
Are you planning anything else or there is a sudden plan change? Don’t worry, whatever the situation you are facing. You can make changes to your flight on Thai airways. Below is the following procedure that will assist you to change the flight easily.
Steps to change a flight on a Thai airline?
If you are planning to make the changes to the flight then you have to follow the procedure appropriately and make any changes:-
- Initially, you have to access the official website of the Thai airline.
- When their official website homepage opens then you have to go to the manage the booking section.
- If you are booking a ticket online then you can only make changes in the ticket subject to the condition of the date but not the destinations.
- Now, you have to enter all the details that are needed and then you have to click on the change option.
- Then, the change date option will open on your screen, and then if you make any changes within the 24 hours of booking then you are not eligible to pay any cancellation charges.
By following the above steps, you will be able to change the flight, but still, you are confused and don’t know how do I change a flight on Thai Airlines. Then there is a customer service number you can contact them.
Policies of Thai Airlines for making changes:-
There are some policies that you have to know while making changes in Thai Airlines and if you are deciding to make changes. Below mentioned are the following Thai airways policies:-
- If you want to change the flight date, then you are eligible to make any changes before the 6 hours of scheduled departure.
- You can make any changes in the airline if you are making changes to the flight after 24 hours of booking.
- If your flight is canceled or delayed then you can make changes without any charges.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Thai Airways?
If you are thinking How much does it cost to change a flight on Thai Airways? Then there are the following charges that you have to pay if you make changes:-
- If you want to make changes to your flight then you have to do it before the 6 hours of scheduled departure.
- If you make changes within 24 hours of your booking then there are no charges will apply. But, if you failed then you have to pay some charges.
- There will be charges applied between $100- $450 per person and depending on the type of ticket.
Hope that the above mentioned all the details related to How do I change a flight on Thai Airways. All the essential information is mentioned above and if you have any other issues then you can contact customer service.