How do I cancel my flight on Air France?
Although booking an airline ticket is relatively easy, passengers get confused when canceling it. If you are also going through the same situation and thinking, " How do I cancel my flight on Air France? " don't stress! Below is the information provided to know all about the Air France Cancellation process.
This is the easiest way to cancel your flight ticket. Visit the website https://wwws.airfrance.fr/en. Go to my booking option and fill out the details to cancel your flight reservation. The refund will take 7-10 business days to reflect on your original payment account.
You can also connect with the live representative to cancel your flight through phone calls. You can ask to do the cancellation process on your behalf by providing the relevant details. To do the online process, follow the steps-
- You have to dial 1 (800) 237-2747 Air France customer service number.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 3 for cancellation
- Wait for a bit while your call gets connected.
- Ask the agent to proceed with cancellation on your behalf
- Provide him with the relevant details
- You will receive the mail of cancellation
You can also cancel your flight ticket by visiting the airport.
- Go to the Air France Reservation counter at the airport
- Ask the executive for the cancellation form
- Fill out the cancellation form with the booking number and last name
- Ask the executive to submit the form
You can visit the Air France website for more information. You can also connect with the airline through the social media handles mentioned on their website.
Does Air France have 24-hour cancellation?
Many airlines have a risk-free 24 hours window where you have the liberty to cancel your flight ticket without paying any cancellation charge. If you think Does Air France have 24-hour cancellation? Then Yes, Air France provides 24 hours cancellation policy to its passenger. Guidelines to follow before canceling under 24 hours cancellation policy.
- The passenger may cancel the ticket booked with Air France within 24 hours of the purchase. You'd get a full refund if you bought a ticket one week or more before departure.
- If the passengers cancel their flight within a few hours of departure and make the booking one week prior, then Air France will apply some penalty.
- The ticket must have been reserved online or by the Airport booking department to make a cancellation.
- You must cancel within 24 hours of the original purchase date to get a full refund.
- You must book the ticket at least one week prior.
- Depending on the airline, you may be asked to pay a cancellation charge if the flight is canceled after one day of the reservation.
Can I cancel my flight online?
Yes, You can cancel your Air France ticket online. To cancel the reservation, follow the given steps.
- Go to the official website of Air France.
- Select the My Booking option given on the homepage.
- Fill out your ticket number and last name on the given form
- Click search and select your flight
- Select view/edit reservation and select reason for the cancellation
- Click confirm, and you'll receive a cancellation mail
- Apply for a refund