Does Finnair give refunds?
If you had the flight with Finnair and, due to some circumstances, you need to cancel your flight, then the first question that comes to mind is about the refund. So don't worry because Finnair provides you with a refund if you meet the airline's refund policy. To take a refund from the airline, you must fill out the form on the airline's official website. However, you can even raise a refund request through a customer service team, but getting it done by the service team member will cost you more than doing it yourself. You can go through the refund policy of the airline.
- If you made the cancellation before 24 hours of booking, then the airline will provide you with a full refund.
- If you made the cancellation after 24 hours of booking, you would get the refund after deducting a cancellation fee.
- Suppose you made the cancellation because of any emergency condition like a serious medical problem or met with an accident, then in such a case, by providing documentation. In that case, you can request compensation.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, then the airline will not provide you with a refund, but if the airline cancels the flight, then in such a situation, the airline provides compensation to every passenger Exeter they have a refundable or non-refundable ticket.
- If you made the booking through any travel agency or a third party, then in such a situation, the airline will provide you with a refund. You have to contact the same source for the refund.
- All the refunds will be made in the same way which was used at the time of booking.
How long are Finnair refunds taking?
So Finnair has a certain time limit in providing the refund to their passengers. If the passenger made the booking through credit card, the airline would take around seven business days to refund the amount, and if the passengers made a booking through cash, they had to wait for more than 20 business days. However, sometimes it takes more than the estimated time because of the bank server or any account issue. In such a case, you need to go through customer service to get the exact time of your refund.
This is all about the refund process of Finnair. If you struggle with any issue even after following these points, then in such a case, you can contact the customer service team.