Do you need a Covid test to fly Aeromexico?
As the lockdown is uplifted, people's lives are normalizing, and the aviation sector has also started working, and nowadays, you can take the flight to most countries. But while traveling, you should follow some restrictions due to which you feel safe and secure on traveling to Aeromexico Mexico, although, if you are planning to travel to Mexico, you must get vaccinated with both doses. It would help if you also got your booster dose for safety measures, and you will have to keep all the necessary documents for your vaccination. Moreover, you must provide all legal and factual information to airlines. On the other hand, a query related to Do you need a Covid test to fly Aeromexico, you must contact a customer service team of 1-802-341-3401 experts via phone service to get guidance on Covid, etc.
If you don't know COVID 19 policies, you will have to follow the below section for help. Therefore, after you go through the information related to terms and conditions before traveling to Aeromexico, Mexico, you must keep these policies in mind.
Steps to covid 19 policy to Aeromexico
- The passengers should wear double masks for safety purposes, and you must carry sanitizer alongside to secure your things safe and infection-free
- Due to the increase in the number of cases, airlines and airport staff are demanding passengers submit RT-PCR and rapid antigen tests within (72 to 48 hours) with the latest information.
- Passengers are allowed to move out from the airport in Mexico after they submit a negative test result of COVID 19 tests.
- On the other hand, passengers are strictly recommended to submit a written form stating that they have not been in touch with any Covid patient past 72 to 48 hours.
- Finally, suppose you land in Aeromexico, Mexico, and after getting checked at the airport. If you test positive after the RT-PCR test, you will have to quarantine yourself and take proper medication.
To know more details on the process to covid 19 policy to Aeromexico, call, chat or email the airline's customer care representative. You will get better information with accurate solving results these services are available all the time as you can contact them at any time by choosing any medium as stated above.