Can I get a refund on Etihad flights?
Getting a refund from an airline can sometimes be tricky and challenging. There are a lot of policies to be met and situations to be dealt with. If you have a flight booking or a reservation with Etihad and you couldn’t fly with the same, the only thought that comes to your mind is, ‘Can I get a refund on Etihad flights?’ If that’s the problematic case, then you can get a refund on your Etihad flight with the help of going and following the points listed below.
Does Etihad give refunds?
Yes, you can surely get a refund from Etihad. However, the amount you get as a refund might vary depending upon the type of ticket you purchased and the cancellation time of your Etihad flight ticket 1-802-341-3401.
How to get a refund from Etihad?
You can get a refund from Etihad with the help of following the points listed below;
- Visit the official Etihad website with the help of your browser.
- Click on the option ‘Manage’ present in the main tab of the website.
- A drop-down menu will appear after that.
- Now, click on the option ‘View or change booking’ under the ‘Manage your booking’ category.
- Enter your reference or e-ticket number 1-802-341-3401 and the passenger’s last name.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Find my Booking.’
- The following page will showcase all the information related to your flight booking.
- Locate and click on the option ‘Refund’ after that.
- You can then initiate the refund with the help of filling the refund request form of Etihad.
Thus, you can get a refund from Etihad with the help of following the steps listed above in a hassle-free manner.
How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad?
If you wonder, How long does it take to get a refund from Etihad? Then you can expect your refund from Etihad within 14 to 30 business working days depending upon your payment method at the time of your flight booking with Etihad.