Can I change a flight with Copa Airlines?
Copa Airlines allows you to change the flight if there is a change in plan. You can change your flight online by visiting the manage booking section and calling the airline to make changes on your behalf.
In case you doubt Can I change a flight with Copa Airlines? The answer is yes. Below is the detailed flight change procedure; you can review it to stay updated.
Follow the procedure below to change your flight with Copa Airlines.
Change flight online
- Firstly go to the official website of Copa Airlines using any of the regular browsers.
- Login to your Copa Airlines accounts; you can also go to the Manage booking section.
- You can retrieve the booking by using the confirmation number and last name.
- Select the trip you want to modify from the dashboard and click on the Flight change button.
- Make the required modification as per the availability and proceed further
- You need to save the changes and confirm them, follow the instructions
- On the payment page, pay for fare difference and change fee (If applicable)
- Now, after you complete the changes, make sure you get a confirmation email from the airline
Change flight by calling.
If you don't find the online procedure feasible, you can speak to the Copa Airlines representative and request the agent make changes on your behalf. You can call the Copa Airlines customer care number and provide all the relevant details for your new flight.
You can follow the above procedure for the tickets booked via the Official site of Copa airlines, the contact center, or at the airport. It is not applicable for this party booking; in that case, you need to contact the third party directly.
Reading the information above, you must be clear about how to change flight dates with Copa airlines and whether it is possible. Besides, in case you wonder how much does it cost to change a Copa Flight? There is no cost to change the flight date within 24 hours of booking. However, if you fail to do so, you might have to pay a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee depends on several factors like the fare rules applied, route, and other external factors. You can speak to the Copa representative for further details.