Can I cancel a Delta flight within 24 hours?
Yes, you can cancel a Delta Airlines flight within 24 hours. However, you could get a 24-hour risk-free window on canceling a booking within 24 hours of purchase, and a cancellation made within 24 hours of departure could be subject to a penalty. Moreover, if you want to cancel a reservation, then give ring to the airline on this phone number 1-802-341-3401/ 1 (800) 221-1212. Otherwise, use its online modes and hint to perform the chore displayed at the bottom:-
- Head to Delta Airlines authenticated web page
- Later on, click on my trip options
- Now, you get to enter the confirmation number with your first and last name.
- On the next tab, click on the cancel flight options
- Then, a summary of the mount and then click on confirm options
What happens if I cancel my Delta flight?
When you have to cancel a Delta Airline flight ticket, then an outcome could be determined by stated terms and conditions. Further, you can have details about those provisions from the cancellation policy that are elaborated below:-
- When you have to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, then a penalty could be uplifted. But there could be a gap of seven days or more in the ticket purchase.
- If you have to cancel a booking after a risk-free window, then an additional charge could be applied, but you have a cancellation fee based on your routes and fare type.
- When you have come across a medical emergency or illness on the travel date, then also you could be excluded from the penalty. However, you get to submit a document related to this to the airline.
- When your flight has been canceled involuntarily or it has been delayed by more than four hours, then also the airline does not take any cancellation charges.
- If you have made n reservation through a travel agent, then you get to look up to them to cancel a booking, not the airline.