How do I get a refund from Lufthansa?
If passengers are traveling with Lufthansa Airlines, they will book their flight tickets by going to their websites or contacting travel agents. Lufthansa Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline in Germany. Compared to other subsidiaries, it is the second-largest airline in Europe. Many passengers ask about How do I claim a refund from Lufthansa? There are many ways by which the passengers can ask for a refund from the airlines. Some points are mentioned below to claim a refund from the airlines:
Steps to get a refund from Lufthansa
The passengers can claim a refund from Lufthansa Airlines by canceling their flight tickets and asking for a refund. The procedure of canceling a flight is as follows:
- Firstly, sign in to the official website of Lufthansa Airlines on an internet browser using a good internet connection.
- After Signing in, go to the manage my booking option to cancel the airline flight tickets. Now, enter the last name and the reservation number or booking number on the tab given on the new page.
- Next, click on the cancel button. Soon after canceling the flight tickets, go to the Request a refund option and claim the refund. The cancelation mail will be sent to the passengers' email to ensure the canceling of the flight tickets.
How long does it take for Lufthansa to refund?
There are a few questions that travelers have regarding How long does it take for Lufthansa to refund? There are some points mentioned below :
- Lufthansa Airlines will issue refunds and pay them back within seven days for credit card purchases.
- Refunds will be credited within 20 days or more if payment is made by cash or check. Lufthansa will refund any fees charged to the passengers if they have not availed of any services.
- It will be credited to their account as it was paid while booking flight tickets.
Here are some of the points mentioned by which passengers can claim the refunds from Lufthansa Airlines. Passengers can follow the steps to claim a refund to cancel flights or delayed flights.